Tuesday, October 20, 2009

31 for 21: Happy Birthday Quinn





Happy Birthday Beautiful Quinn! I am so sorry that you have to be in the hospital on your birthday my beautiful beautiful girl. At least you had your birthday party before all of this had to happen (love the photos by the way). Don't worry, we will get you out of the hospital just as soon as we can. But baby girl, we have to do this - we just have to get those seizures to stop. So far you have been lucky, they haven't made you lose what you have learned. We have to tough this out right now and squash them right now. All the pain that we go through today is for you to have so many great great days in the future. You will have great days in the future. Plus I am learning just what a little fighter you are. Boy do you love yelling at people trying to hook you up to things. Maybe you are more like me than I realized :>) I love you baby girl. You are the best daughter I could have ever have. You are my princess. You are my everything.

love,

Mommy



Check out the story of these cheerleaders - maybe someday Quinn can be like them. Go HERE.

Please keep praying for Quinn. Her video eeg will be complete this morning and then she will get her MRI. She will likely start treatment today.

-Karyn

6 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of her and you. Happy Birthday beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, HAPPY Birthday Quinn. I am singing to you right now. I love your rainbow cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Quinn! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and just wanted to say to that I am thinking of you and Quinn and remembering you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Beautiful Quinn! Hope you had a happy day. Your birthday party pics are gorgeous. Somehow I missed your IS news. So sorry to hear it but now you can work on getting better, right? Karyn your attitude is amazing! God knew what he was doing, sending Quinn to such a wonderful family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I'll be following your updates. Sending you great big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Quinn! Love the pics. She is getting so big. Sending prayers for the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Quinny! You are such a beautiful girl. 2 is such a fun age.
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete