Wednesday, October 28, 2009

31 for 21: The Fatigue of Parenting

Parenting is not the type of job for wimps. In the course of the last few days I have had so many range of emotions and had to poke my daughter twice with a needle to prove that I can do it. I have had to advocate like no other - or probably be a witch with a b for the w. Who said parenting was easy - it is the hardest job ever. But Quinn is worth it. Hopefully all of this works for her and she is able to come home soon (she is miserable in the hospital - man, does that girl hate it).

-Karyn

2 comments:

  1. This is Joyce. Just catching up on the last 48 hours or so. I am relieved to know that finally you got the approval and Quinn was well enough to head to the hospital. I can only imagine how tiring this all is. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as you navigate these challenging days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to administer the shots? Oh, ow, eww. Being a momma is such a tough job. Quinn's lucky she got a great one :-)

    ReplyDelete