Monday, December 7, 2009

Quinny Girly Update

Now she has an ear infection - so while she has been on ACTH she has had thrush, a bacterial infection, an ear infection, two high glucose urine tests, a positive blood in the poop test, a puffy face, a huge belly, disrupted sleep, and four weeks of being angry, crying and doing nothing. Maybe I should make a 12 days of Christmas song, but make it the 8 weeks of ACTH. It may become a number one hit - ha ha! That would be fun to do it I was feeling creative tonight and not so darn tired. If someone steals my idea, I want credit!

We will be GREATLY happy when she is done with it - TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

-Karyn

1 comment:

  1. Hello and I'm so glad I found your blog. I also have a little one with DS and IS. We started the ACTH 3 weeks ago and I can relate to so many of your posts. Everything from how much I hate IS to the most expensive thing in your fridge;) Although I wish we didn't have to meet this way, it's somehow comforting to know there's someone else on this journey also.

    ReplyDelete