Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catch Amnesia

Last night I was listening to my Black Eyed Peas CD. I know they have some songs with the r-word in it (arrgghh), but what I was enjoying last night was One Tribe. I love that song. It makes me smile and boy did I need to smile. My favorite line in there is about catching amnesia and forgetting about the evil. I decided that is what I need to do when it comes to the current state of things in seizure land. I need to catch amnesia and see this...



And not the evil of seizures.

My daughter is the most beautiful little girl in the world. She is so worth whatever we have to go through to have her. And her face when she smiles is the thing that mends my heart.



-Karyn

2 comments:

  1. Karyn -
    I am just catching up on your blog, and I just want you to know that my heart aches for you and Quinn. I cannot imagine what you are dealing with.
    I am praying for you both.
    You are right...Quinn is so beautiful, and so worth whatever you have to go through...I am just praying that the "whatever" can be a little less for you guys.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn-
    I came across your blog and I love it. I love the pictures of your beautiful family and I love how your posts are so real. I think you are a wonderful mother...and your blog inspires me to be a better mother. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete